|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Antminer DR5 (34Th)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 Unit/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, CryptoCurrency|
|Manufacturer:||Bitmain||Model:||Antminer DR5 (34Th)|
|Release:||December 2018||Size:||175 X 279 X 238mm|
|Interface:||Ethernet||Temperature:||5 - 45 °C|
|Humidity:||5 - 95 %||Type:||Ethereum Mining Rig|
34th Bitmain Antminer DR5,
35th/S Ethereum Mining Rig,
DR5 Ethereum Mining Rig
Antmin Mining Antiminer Mainer 34th 35th/S DR5 Bitmain Antminer DR5
Model Antminer DR5 (34Th) from Bitmain mining Blake256R14 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 34Th/s for a power consumption of 1800W.
|Algorithm:||Blake256R14 algorithm, Blake256||Memory Interface:||128 Bit|
|Power Consumption:||1800w||Memory Clock(Mhz):||5008hz|
|Hashrate:||34t, 34th||Interface Type:||USB 3.1|
|Encryption:||Yes||Video Memory Type:||DDR5|
|Video Memory Capacity:||≥ 1024MB||Manufacturer:||antminer|
|Chipset Manufacturer:||ATI||Warranty(Year):||30 days|
|Type:||antminer dr5||After-sales Service:||Call Center and on-line Technical Support|
|Products Status:||Used||Product name:||antminer dr5|
|Rating Power:||> 1000W||Keyword:||Asic Mining Machine|
|Output Interface Type:||DVI||Weight:||12kg|
|Place of Origin:||China||Interface:||Etherent|
DR5 basic specifications
Hash rate: 35 TH/s ± 2%
Power consumption: 1610 W ± 7%
Efficiency: 46 J/TH @ an ambient temperature of 25℃
Low power mode
Hash rate: 25 TH/s ± 2% to 26 TH/s ± 2%
Power consumption: 1000 W ± 5% to 1040 W ± 5%
Efficiency: 40 J/TH @ an ambient temperature of 25℃
DR5 is used for the mining of DCR coins.
First, inspect the new miner
1. Visually inspect the box when your miner package arrives. Look for signs of damage. If package is damaged, take photos of the package’s conditions before proceeding to open the package and inspect the miner. If miner is damaged as well, contact customer support immediately.
2. Inspect the miner for aesthetic damage. Look at the corners of the miner and check for dents and cracks. Look out for broken fan blades, cables, and bent connectors. If you noticed a damage or defect, contact customer support immediately.
3. Assess miner’s heat sinks. View from miner’s front and rear fan to check whether there are loose heat sinks. If you found loose heat sinks, contact customer support immediately.
4. Examine miner's cables and connectors. Make sure they are not loose or broken.
Know the precautions for use
1) PoE is not supported.
2) Only Ethernet network connection supported via a router or switch.
3) Use the miner in an environment between 5 to 35 degree Celsius.
4) Keep the miner’s surrounding humidity below 65%
5) Keep the miner free of dust and catkins to prevent corrosion and/or heat accumulation.
6) Supported browsers: Google Chrome and Firefox.
7) Power connector and PSU cord must be plugged tightly.
1. Brand New Miners Selling
2. Used Miners Testing and Repairing Services
3. Used Miners Sources
4. Responsive Reply
5. Professional Knowledge in Mining Area
6. Dropshipping service available
Boyu Technology is with a energetic and professional team in mining business for 3 years, including reselling, repairing and hosting. Our Repairing Department locates in Shenzhen while we also have mining farms in west of China.
You are most welcome to visit us and check the quality before buying, especially for used miners.
Free cleaning service will be provided. Back Up accessories will be given.
After-Sales Services guaranteed.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Original carton packing and waven bag.
Different ways of shipping according to customers' needs.
Lead time: 1~3 days for small order, for large quantiy and mass order, please contact.
1. How can I trust you?
A: We can do Escrow for you as long as you willing to pay the transaction fee.
2. If my miners dont work, what can I do?
A: All miners will be tested before shipping out. We will teamview and help you to solve the problem for programing issues. For large quantity, we will provide back up accesorries, like control board, hashboard for you to replace right away. More discounts can be negotiated.
3. Is mining still profitable?
A: Hard to say.
4. What models is the best?
A: It depends. Your electricity cost, your budget, and how you know the market etc are elements for you to consider.