|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Antminer S9|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 Unit/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, CryptoCurrency|
|Brand Name:||Antminer S9||Power Consumption:||1297W|
|Video Memory Capacity::||512MB||Type:||Antminer S9|
|Rating Power:||> 1000W||Dimmension:||298.0*129.6*187.5mm|
S9 Antminer 13.5Th,
512MB BTC Mining Machine,
1297W BTC Mining Machine
S9 Antminer 13.5Th Used Second Hand Antminer S9 With APW3++ Bitmain Power Supply
ASIC miner refers to the miner which uses ASIC chip as the core operation part. ASIC chip is a kind of chip specially designed for a specific purpose. It must be noted that it is not only used for mining, but also has a wider range of applications. This kind of chip is simple and efficient. For example, bitcoin adopts the sha256 algorithm, so bitcoin ASIC miner chip is designed to only calculate the sha256. Therefore, in terms of mining, the performance of ASIC miner chip exceeds the current top computer CPU. Because ASIC mining machine has absolute advantage in computing power, so computer, graphics card mining machine began to be phased out
|Model||Antminer S9 13.5Th|
|Size||135 x 158 x 350mm|
|Wires||10 * 6pins|
|Temperature||null - 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 - 95 %|
1. Mining is a process of increasing the bitcoin money supply. Mining also protects the security of the bitcoin system, prevents fraudulent transactions, and avoids "double payment", which means spending the same bitcoin multiple times. Miners offer algorithms for bitcoin networks in exchange for the opportunity to get bitcoin rewards. The miners verify each new transaction and record it in the general ledger. Every 10 minutes, a new block will be "mined", and each block contains all the transactions from the generation of the previous block to the present, which are added to the blockchain in turn. We call the transactions included in the block and added to the blockchain "confirmed" transactions. After the transaction is "confirmed", the new owner can spend the bitcoin he gets in the transaction.
2. Miners get two types of rewards in the process of Mining: the new currency reward for creating a new block, and the transaction fee for the transaction contained in the block. In order to get these rewards, miners compete to complete a mathematical problem based on encrypted hash algorithm, that is, to use bitcoin mining machine to calculate the hash algorithm. This requires strong computing power, how much the calculation process is, and whether the calculation results are good or bad. As the proof of miners' calculation workload, it is called "workload proof". The competition mechanism of the algorithm and the mechanism that the winner has the right to record transactions on the blockchain ensure the security of bitcoin.
3. The miners also receive transaction fees. Each transaction may contain a transaction fee, which is the difference between the input and output of each transaction. A miner who successfully "digs" a new block in the process of mining can get all the transaction "tips" contained in the block. With the decrease of mining reward and the increase of the number of transactions in each block, the proportion of transaction fee in miners' income will gradually increase. After 2140, all miners' earnings will be made up of transaction fees.
4. Mining is a process of decentralizing settlement, and each settlement verifies and settles the transaction processed. Mining protects the security of bitcoin system, and achieves the consensus of the whole bitcoin network without a central organization. The invention of mining makes bitcoin very special. This decentralized security mechanism is the basis of point-to-point e-money. The reward and transaction fee for casting new coins are a kind of incentive mechanism, which can regulate miners' behavior and network security, and at the same time complete the currency issuance of bitcoin.
1. Brand New Miners Selling
2. Used Miners Testing and Repairing Services
3. Used Miners Sources
4. Responsive Reply
5. Professional Knowledge in Mining Area
6. Dropshipping service available
All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Used Miners are out of warranty. Defective miners caused by transportation can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor and Customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense.
We does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
1. How can I trust you?
A: We can do Escrow for you as long as you willing to pay the transaction fee.
2. If my miners dont work, what can I do?
A: All miners will be tested before shipping out. We will teamview and help you to solve the problem for programing issues. For large quantity, we will provide back up accesorries, like control board, hashboard for you to replace right away. More discounts can be negotiated.
3. Is mining still profitable?
A: Hard to say.
4. What models is the best?
A: It depends. Your electricity cost, your budget, and how you know the market etc are elements for you to consider.
More Questions to be discussed.