|Rating Power::||701W - 800W||Algorithm:||Scrypt|
|Video Memory Capacity:||DDR3||Products Status:||Used|
|Output Interface Type:||DVI||Mining Coins:||Litcoins/Doge|
DOGE Bitmain Antminer Apw3++,
LTC Bitmain Antminer Apw3++,
800W Bitmain Antminer Apw3++
DOGE Miner Used Antminer L3+ 504M +/-10% With OEM PSU OR APW3++ LTC Miner
Antminer L3+ is an addition to Bitmain's Antminer Application Specific Integrated Circuit flagship brand. Bitmain produces it, a giant in the mining industry. Launched in 2013, the Antminer brand has been one of the leading brands in technical specifications and excellence in produced miners quality. The Antminer has over 75% share in the mining industry worldwide.
Due to the popularity of Litecoin, there was a demand for mining hardware that can mine the coins. Bitmain produced and started shipping the Antminer L3 series from the end of 2016. The L3 series consists of L3+ (504Mh), L3++(580Mh), L3++(596) and L3+(600Mh). All L3 models come with an impressive BM1485 Litecoin ASIC chip.
The BM1485 is the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC) useful chip for mining Litecoin. Each Litecoin miner has 288 of such chips in its framework. Litecoin miners are also known as Scrypt miners.
The L3 miners can mine any coin on the Scrypt algorithm.
|Model||Antminer L3+ (504Mh+/-10%)|
|Size||188 x 130 x 352mm|
|Wires||9 * 6pins|
|Voltage||11.6 ~ 13.0V|
|Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 - 95 %|
1. Mining is a process of increasing the bitcoin money supply. Mining also protects the security of the bitcoin system, prevents fraudulent transactions, and avoids "double payment", which means spending the same bitcoin multiple times. Miners offer algorithms for bitcoin networks in exchange for the opportunity to get bitcoin rewards. The miners verify each new transaction and record it in the general ledger. Every 10 minutes, a new block will be "mined", and each block contains all the transactions from the generation of the previous block to the present, which are added to the blockchain in turn. We call the transactions included in the block and added to the blockchain "confirmed" transactions. After the transaction is "confirmed", the new owner can spend the bitcoin he gets in the transaction.
2. Miners get two types of rewards in the process of Mining: the new currency reward for creating a new block, and the transaction fee for the transaction contained in the block. In order to get these rewards, miners compete to complete a mathematical problem based on encrypted hash algorithm, that is, to use bitcoin mining machine to calculate the hash algorithm. This requires strong computing power, how much the calculation process is, and whether the calculation results are good or bad. As the proof of miners' calculation workload, it is called "workload proof". The competition mechanism of the algorithm and the mechanism that the winner has the right to record transactions on the blockchain ensure the security of bitcoin.
3. The miners also receive transaction fees. Each transaction may contain a transaction fee, which is the difference between the input and output of each transaction. A miner who successfully "digs" a new block in the process of mining can get all the transaction "tips" contained in the block. With the decrease of mining reward and the increase of the number of transactions in each block, the proportion of transaction fee in miners' income will gradually increase. After 2140, all miners' earnings will be made up of transaction fees.
4. Mining is a process of decentralizing settlement, and each settlement verifies and settles the transaction processed. Mining protects the security of bitcoin system, and achieves the consensus of the whole bitcoin network without a central organization. The invention of mining makes bitcoin very special. This decentralized security mechanism is the basis of point-to-point e-money. The reward and transaction fee for casting new coins are a kind of incentive mechanism, which can regulate miners' behavior and network security, and at the same time complete the currency issuance of bitcoin.
Most Efficient Bitcoin Miners
Good Bitcoin mining hardware needs to have a high hash rate. But, efficiency is just as important.
An efficient Bitcoin miner means that you pay less in electricity costs per hash.
To improve your efficiency, there are also companies that will let you order hardware to their warehouse and run the miners for you.
You could also cloud mine bitcoins, though these deals are usually scams. Both options are also a lot less fun than running your hardware!
1. Brand New Miners Selling
2. Used Miners Testing and Repairing Services
3. Used Miners Sources
4. Responsive Reply
5. Professional Knowledge in Mining Area
6. Dropshipping service available
1. How can I trust you?
A: We can do Escrow for you as long as you willing to pay the transaction fee.
2. If my miners dont work, what can I do?
A: All miners will be tested before shipping out. We will teamview and help you to solve the problem for programing issues. For large quantity, we will provide back up accesorries, like control board, hashboard for you to replace right away. More discounts can be negotiated.
3. Is mining still profitable?
A: Hard to say.
4. What models is the best?
A: It depends. Your electricity cost, your budget, and how you know the market etc are elements for you to consider.
More Questions to be discussed.