|Brand Name:||Bitmain||Power Consumption:||1350W|
|Products Status:||Used||Output Interface Type:||PCI|
|Material:||Metal||Memory Interface:||256 Bit|
S9 13.5T Used Asic Miner,
OEM Used Asic Miner,
1350W Used Bitcoin Miner
Used Bitcoin Miner S9 13.5T With OEM PSU Ready To Ship
|Model||Antminer S9k (13.5Th)|
|Size||135 x 158 x 350mm|
|Wires||10 * 6pins|
|Temperature||null - 40 °C|
|Humidity||5 - 95 %|
Model Antminer S9k (13.5Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 13.5Th/s for a power consumption of 1310W.
What is an ASIC Bitcoin Miner?
Since it’s now impossible to profitably mine Bitcoin with your computer, you’ll need specialized hardware called ASICs.
Here’s what an ASIC miner looks like up close:
Originally, Bitcoin’s creator intended for Bitcoin to be mined on CPUs (your laptop or desktop computer). However, Bitcoin miners discovered they could get more hashing power from graphic cards. Graphic cards were then surpassed by ASICs.
Think of a Bitcoin ASIC as specialized Bitcoin mining computers, Bitcoin mining machines, or “bitcoin generators”.
Nowadays all serious Bitcoin mining is performed on dedicated Bitcoin mining hardware ASICs, usually in thermally-regulated data-centers with low-cost electricity.
Most Efficient Bitcoin Miners
Good Bitcoin mining hardware needs to have a high hash rate. But, efficiency is just as important.
An efficient Bitcoin miner means that you pay less in electricity costs per hash.
To improve your efficiency, there are also companies that will let you order hardware to their warehouse and run the miners for you.
You could also cloud mine bitcoins, though these deals are usually scams. Both options are also a lot less fun than running your hardware!
Precautions for startup
1. Check all connecting wires to make sure they are connected correctly. Make sure they are firmly connected and in the correct alignment position.
2. When powering up the machine, be sure to power up the operation board first and then the control board.
3. The total current of S9 is about 8 A at 220 V and 9 A at 110 v. Most household power outlets provide only 10 amps. For your safety, if you operate S9 at home, power it through two sockets located on a separate power line. If you are not familiar with residential electricity wiring, we recommend that you do not use this machine for home mining.
4. When setting up the equipment, please leave proper space between the power supply and the miner.
5. S9 uses DHCP protocol to obtain IP address. The default login user name and password are "root"
1. How can I trust you?
A: We can do Escrow for you as long as you willing to pay the transaction fee.
2. If my miners dont work, what can I do?
A: All miners will be tested before shipping out. We will teamview and help you to solve the problem for programing issues. For large quantity, we will provide back up accesorries, like control board, hashboard for you to replace right away. More discounts can be negotiated.
3. Is mining still profitable?
A: Hard to say.
4. What models is the best?
A: It depends. Your electricity cost, your budget, and how you know the market etc are elements for you to consider.