|Brand Name:||Bitmain||Power Consumption:||1350W|
|Rating Power:||> 1000W||Algorithm:||SHA 256|
|Hashrate:||14T+/-10%||Video Memory Capacity::||256mb|
|Products Status:||Used||Output Interface Type:||DVI|
|Material:||Metal||Memory Interface:||256 Bit|
1350W Asic Bitmain Antminer,
256mb Asic Bitmain Antminer,
Bitmain Antminer S9i 14T
Good Quality Used Bitmain Antminer S9i 14T With Bitmain PSU Tested Before Shipping
Model Antminer S9i (14Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 14Th/s for a power consumption of 1320W.
Antminer S9i (14Th)
135 x 158 x 350mm
10 * 6pins
0 - 40 °C
5 - 95 %
Antminer S9i is a SHA-256 mining equipment sold by BitMain. It is able to mine Bitcoin (BTC) with a maximum hashrate of 14,500,000,000,000H for a power consumption of 1365 W. The $414 USD price does not include the PSU. You can also mine Bitcoin through a cloud mining contract with Hashflare or Genesis Mining.
Disclosure: Mining equipment metrics are calculated based on a network hash rate of 116,003,638,997 GH/s and using a BTC - USD exchange rate of 1 BTC = $ 35224.52. These figures vary based on the total network hash rate and on the BTC to USD conversion rate. Equipment cost can vary, block reward is fixed at 6.25 BTC . Future block reward and hash rate changes are not taken into account. The electricity price used in generating these metrics is $ 0.12 per kWh. Network hash rate varies over time, this is just an estimation based on current values.
Most Efficient Bitcoin Miners
Good Bitcoin mining hardware needs to have a high hash rate. But, efficiency is just as important.
An efficient Bitcoin miner means that you pay less in electricity costs per hash.
To improve your efficiency, there are also companies that will let you order hardware to their warehouse and run the miners for you.
You could also cloud mine bitcoins, though these deals are usually scams. Both options are also a lot less fun than running your hardware!
Precautions for startup
1. Check all connecting wires to make sure they are connected correctly. Make sure they are firmly connected and in the correct alignment position.
2. When powering up the machine, be sure to power up the operation board first and then the control board.
3. The total current of S9 is about 8 A at 220 V and 9 A at 110 v. Most household power outlets provide only 10 amps. For your safety, if you operate S9 at home, power it through two sockets located on a separate power line. If you are not familiar with residential electricity wiring, we recommend that you do not use this machine for home mining.
4. When setting up the equipment, please leave proper space between the power supply and the miner.
5. S9 uses DHCP protocol to obtain IP address. The default login user name and password are "root"
1. How can I trust you?
A: We can do Escrow for you as long as you willing to pay the transaction fee.
2. If my miners dont work, what can I do?
A: All miners will be tested before shipping out. We will teamview and help you to solve the problem for programing issues. For large quantity, we will provide back up accesorries, like control board, hashboard for you to replace right away. More discounts can be negotiated.
3. Is mining still profitable?
A: Hard to say.
4. What models is the best?
A: It depends. Your electricity cost, your budget, and how you know the market etc are elements for you to consider.